WEEKLY REPORT.

                                                                                                                                          
(7/11/2018 -9/11/2018)                                                                                                                              As per the B Ed curriculum our second phase of school internship was started on 7/11/2018.I reached the school on correct this.Then I met I subject teacher for knowing my topics and classes.They have two classes (8,9).Today my classes was started with maintaining good rapport with the students and gave a good introduction to the topic.All students are carefully listened to my class.Then I move on the chapter in each class.I explained the first five paragraphs of the story and explained their meanings in a understandable manner.some students are raised their doubts.I clarified their doubts.Till the end of the class the whole students are co operated with me.It makes me feel happy.After the class I left the school at 3:30 pm after National Anthem.                              

(12/11/2018 -16/11/18  (second week).                      
 Today I completed the second week my teaching practice.I had completed nine lesson plans in this week.In both class I started new lessons.I got a chance to observe the NSS students activities.In this week the school management conducted a .class for the backward students or slow learners.I got an opportunity to observe them and understand their problems.                       
(19/11/18-24/11/18 (third week ).                                  
  Today I completed the third week of teaching practice.I had completed 7 lesson plans  in this week.In  this week I show more images and videos related to chapters.I checked students note and assigned it.In this week I visit my friends class for the peer evaluation .In this week ,the school conducted many club activities and we are participate in all programs .                              

(26/11/18-1/12/18 ( fourth week).                                 
  Today I completed fourth week teaching practice.i had completed 8 lesson plan in this week.I conducted a class test and all students wrote it very well.In this week I got some extra classes.It helped me to interact with other students of the school.In this week I conducted a diagnostic test to the students .All of them are co operate with me .In this week our teacher is visited me and evaluate our teaching ,and give instructions for me.                                                                            
( 3/12/18 -7/12/18(fifth week).                                 
 Today I completed the fifth week of my teaching practice .I had completed 5 lesson plan in this week both classes I started a new chapter and give the notes for them .In this week I have three additional classes in up section.All students are interact very well.I checked the students note and signed it.                                                            

(10/12/18-14/12/18(sixth week) .                             
 Today I completed the sixth week of my teaching practice.I had completed five lesson plans in this week .In this week I started new chapter to my both classes.In this week I conducted a achievement test for students.My friends helped me to complete the achievement test in a good manner.In this week our teachers are visited me and checked to my records and sign and evaluate it .                                                           

(31/12/18-5/1/19 (seventh week ).                   
  In this week I completed my teaching practice in PK HSS kanjiramkulam school.In this week I completed all my lesson plans and needed notes for the students.In this week we conducted a conscientization programme and all students are cooperate very well.My teacher speak about my teaching and I felt very happy.They wish good luck for my future..In this teaching practice give a lot of experience and knowledge about teaching practice.                       

Comments

Popular Posts